See what you can do for your hair by making small changes with low budget.
- Brush your hair to get rid of all tangles before washing
- Brush upwards.Start with tangles near your hair ends. Then, continue to brush the upper part.
- Use hair shampoo and hair conditioner that are chemical-free. Opt for organic products to protect your hair from chemical threat while going green
- Use lukewarm water to wash your hair. Cold water is not good as it cannot clean the shampooed hair thoroughly. For hot water, it may threaten your scalp and hair.
- After using hair conditioner, wash it away with lukewarm water
- Then, shower your hair with cool water to stimulate your scalp for healthier hair.
- Dry your hair by squeezing the water out or tapping it softly with towel. Don’t rub and pull your hair.
- Avoid blow-drying, colouring, curling and straightening. Opt for natural dye like henna.
- Use hair styling product that comes with UV protection
- Eat a healthy diet enriched with vitamins A, B and C, protein, zinc, copper and iron
- Drink at least 1.5 liters of water a day
- At least 7 hours of sleep
- Manage your stress
- Battle your split ends by going for a haircut
- For swimmer, before swimming in a chlorinated swimming pool, wet your hair with clean water. After swimming, use soda-containing shampoo. If not, wear a swimmers cap.
- Stay away from smoking
- Try some D.I.Y hair mask once or twice a week.